DASH is an all-inclusive, high-end residential construction solutions company. Our operation is nationwide, with established bases on Waiheke Island, Auckland, Omaha, Tara Iti & Mangawhai.
Quality is at the forefront of everything we do, from our workmanship to our customer experience. We love to exceed expectations anywhere possible.
We are searching for an experienced hands-on Site Manager with a proven track record of leading a team to reach project milestones on time, spec and quality.
What's in it for you?
- 40 - 50 hours per week with the opportunity to work additional hours on the weekends
- Pay between $45 -65/hour on wages, depending on experience
- Drive a Toyota Hilux work ute with fuel card
- Phone allowance and an Ipad with unlimited data with earpods
What will you do?
- Lead sub-contractors and staff (up to 10 people) to ensure the project schedule is followed at the quality required
- Manage client relationships
- Liaise with the admin team and Project Coordinator
- Track materials and labour usage on the project
- Provide progress updates and daily site diaries
- Ensure the projects are run smoothly, on time and budget
- Motivate and coach the team to ensure they achieve daily targets.
What do you need?
- Experience working in a similar role
- Willingness to progress in the industry and within the company
- Excellent problem-solving ability and communication skills.
- Ability to think on your feet with a positive attitude and approach to change
- Sound computer skills
- Experience working as a Carpenter with a good eye for detail.
- BCITO qualified or L3/4 Carpentry Certificate with LPB is ideal but not essential
- Construction Management qualifications ideal but not essential
- Vast experience in reading plans and a good understanding of building codes
- Full clean drivers license
- Complete set of tools – you will be handson as well.
Apply online now for a fantastic opportunity to join a solid company thriving in the high-end residential market with many exciting opportunities and projects on the horizon.