Garador Auckland supplies, manufactures, repairs, and installs high-quality garage doors, gates, and automation solutions for residential and trade customers all over Auckland.
We are looking for a Garage Door Repair Technician to join our busy servicing and repairs division in residential homes and properties across the Auckland region.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a supportive, close-knit team.
- Variety of work to keep everyday exciting.
- Use of company van, iPad and mobile phone.
- Career development opportunities.
- Regular social club and team events.
- Free parking on-site.
What will you do?
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicating with customers face to face, by phone, and email.
- Install new or repair existing garage doors, gates, and automation solutions.
- Resolve mechanical issues on site.
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, and customers.
This role is packed with variety, utilising your people and mechanical skills to provide a service as fitting as our Garador. All while being part of a supportive team, who will appreciate you
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Proficiency in using hand tools and a solid mechanical aptitude for on-site fault finding.
- Solution-focused with a 'can-do' attitude.
- Physical fitness for lifting 25kg.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Like our product we are seeking someone reliable, innovative, and available to work. Monday to Friday between 7 am and 5 pm.
Tick all the above besides working with garage doors, we still want to hear from you!
Garador is looking to build the next generation of garage door technicians so will have training on offer for the right candidate ready to grow a career.
Interested – apply online now.