DOMINATOR CHRISTCHURCH Garage Doors supplies, manufactures, repairs, and installs high-quality garage doors, gates, and automation solutions for residential and trade customers all over Christchurch.
Dominator takes pride in providing the best solution for their customers and families, from installation to maintenance services.
We are looking for a Repair Technician and an Installation Technician to join our team of experts working in residential homes and properties across the Canterbury region.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a supportive, close-knit team.
- The use of company van, iPad and mobile phone.
- Medical insurance after 3 months of employment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Regular team events.
- Free parking onsite.
What will you do?
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Communicating with customers face to face, by phone and email.
- Install new or repair existing garage doors, gates and automation solutions.
- Resolve mechanical issues on site.
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, and customers.
This role is packed with variety, utilising your people and mechanical skills to provide a service as fitting as our Garage doors.
What do you need?
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using hand tools.
- Sound mechanical ability (for fault finding on-site)
- Solution-focused with a 'can-do' attitude
- Physically fit with the ability to lift 25kg – 35kg
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and grow within the industry.
Do you tick all the boxes above but have no experience working with garage doors? We still want to hear from you!
Dominator is looking to build the next generation of garage door and gate technicians, so we will have training on offer for the right mechanically minded candidates ready to grow a career.
Apply online now if you are looking for a role that provides you with variety, challenge and opportunity.